Saturday, April 7, 2007

Unlucky

Ok, so im still sick right *cough, cough* and i'm sitting in my sofa, with my scarf and no muffins looking thru some pictures i have on my external harddisk. When i started thinking about, these pictures that did not turn so well out for me. Well, not much to say, here they are.
Enjoy or be afraid!

Anders and me in Jomfru Ane Gade, having a good time singing. Not too successfull!


Me in Venice, Italy. I have to ask myself why this picture was taken?

Me, visiting my parents in Norway. I could NEVER model!

Me in Amsterdam, drinking a beer. I do think i shouldnt have had that beer, when im pretty sure i got a few to many the day before

Ok, this is scary. I look fucked up here, but whats up with the eyes on that lady, behind me, looking straight into the camera?

Seriously, do i need to say more? I do love pancakes tho

God im fucked up sometimes!

Whats up witht that blue tounge? Another example of me drunk!



Ok so im bored. Who gives? Hate being sick. I need to get out there taking some pictures again soon. Good thing i will be back at Uni Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment