Thursday, April 12, 2007

iTunes

Well, I'm hooked on the iTunes store now. I have had this thing now for some years, that i wont download music. I like things to be original. I like to be able to actually hold the CD-cover in my hands. BUT, im afraid thats over now. I love my CD's dont make me wrong, but i do at the same time like to have space and to save money. I have about 600 CD's, no copies, just originals!!

Let's say i have paid about 18$ each(thats about 100DKR, i have bought some on sale and some more expencive). And lets say i have bought 500 of them and got 100 as gifts. If I sum that up have I paid about 9000$(50.000DKR) for them and that's freaking much!!!

Now, if i buy them at iTunes I save money and space, there they cost 14$ per album and i can keep them on my external hard-disk. Well, if I can survive without the hard cover tho. I should make a sort of timer, that calculate the time from now untill I buy a CD that is actually in a CD-cover....

iTunes, at the moment do i listen to Laibach - Volk

No comments:

Post a Comment