Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Freeriders

Ok, so this is the thing ok.
First of all, someone have reviewed my blog and from that i got the feeling that i dont write enough. I sort of think "Fuck that", but at the same time do i know i have started to write more when i post new posts. I have thought about making a " only words, not to many pictures" blog, but then i start thinking about why i should when i already have Græsløg(?) Hmmm, lets see what happens.

ANYWAY, i have been thinking about a strange thing the last days. And im quite sure im not the only one that have had these thoughts. Whats really up with all those, that just have to be in the way when you are taking a picture? Let me try to explain...

First, we have those "freeriders" that just cant go behind you, when you take a picture...

Then we got those "freeriders" you just can't miss..

Then there are the situations were its just to many "freeriders" to clear the area...

And then there is those pictures, were the "freerider" just have to look straight into the camera(and yes it is my forhead)...

And last, and not to be forgotten, those pictures were it seems like EVERYONE turns the back at you!!

So here i go, i will try from this very minute to write more in my posts. But do not expect me to write witout mispellings. My prefered language is still not English, but it will come, it will come...

2 comments:

  1. I think your English is great, and I took a look through your pictures, and they are equally as great!!

    Thanks for taking the time to review my blog through BE - glad you stopped by!!

    ReplyDelete