Friday, December 28, 2007

Late!!

I had this thought before Christmas, that I wanted to upload some winter pictures my stepfather was so kind to take for me. But i have been so busy with allot of guests and so on during the holidays, so it slipped my mind. Sorry about that. On the other hand is it kinda Christmas now too, so this will be a late Christmas gift to my small amount of viewers(if i got some?). Since we didn't get anything else then rain here in Denmark, i thought it would be perfect to display some winter pictures. Yes i know its not snow on this pictures either, but it looks like it and are far closer then wet watery shitty weather!!! Hope people enjoy them!
A tree from my parents backyard. Ulf(my stepfather) I have to say, that Im quite impressed about this picture. It turned out super.

Their lighted up back door. And no the small plastic container on the porch DO NOT contain 96%, you idiots!

Side view!

This is a "Hasle Nisse" and are made were i come from(and no thats not from the mountains), they are "world" famous, atleast they was, im a bit unsure if the factory still runs.
Anyway, I have always thought they looked kinda scary.

I will post a new post before the year ends. This is post number 149 this year. Got to come up on 150. Have to match that next year too........

No comments:

Post a Comment