Friday, December 28, 2007

Aquavit

I went to Norway just before Christmas to deliver presents and see my family. Very nice. (Edit; just found out after i had posted, that in one of the previous posts i wrote about being in Norway, these pictures under was sent to me by my stepfather after i came home)
Anyway, my parents have bought this spa bath to them selfs as a Christmas present. had to try that out ofcourse(and yes we are wearing a hat/cap, it was 40C in the bath but -10 outside, had to protect the braincells)..
The "tub"

Might not be the best picture taken of me this year
(yes the glass behind me contain aquavit, after all it is Christmas) ..

My mother, enjoying the bath. My stepfather took the pictures, he wasn't into taking a bath that night, BUT he did enjoy his aquavit, you know, after all it was Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment