Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hug

It "Hug a vegan" day today.
Isn't it then typical, that the only vegan i know, live too far away for me to hug!
Anyway, i can hug Anders on Monday(even if he is no vegan).

I also. at the same moment, want to tell every one to support the Burmese people. Its horrible whats happening in that country at the moment. The only thing they want is their freedom back, in return they get killed. 200 people have been killed so far, even if their government claim its only 13. I'm not a supporter of the oil war against Iraq or Bush's opposition against Iran's A-bomb development(thats just plain double moral), but whats happening in Burma right now is crazy.

Free Burma!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that there was such thing as a "Hug a vegan day" interesting. Unfortunately I live in the very north end of Denmark and the nearest vegan I know enough to hug lives in Copenhagen.

    I can't anything but agree with you about the Burma situation. I am horrified by the slim to none action by other countries. I believe the Burmese people needs help from the world society to liberate them from the military junta and get a democratic state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my boyfriend's family are vegetarians --> including 2 vegans. Sending a virtual hug from someone who eats meat but respects choice

    ReplyDelete